Indian Valley Filter BagsPrevent silt contaminated run-off or use for job site dewatering applications. Sturdy and durable filter bags from Indian Valley are available in Woven or Non-Woven fabrics.
FILTER BAGS FOR DEWATERNG
Construction dewatering is used on most construction sites due to accumulated water in trenches and excavations, places with inadequate slope or due to high water table. In construction projects, this water is removed and filtered to keep working as scheduled or to provide a safe workplace.
Every state or locale will have specific guidelines or rules governing how the discharge, filtration, and disposal of the filtered material needs to be handled. Filter bags are a common method for handling the pumped fluid. Indian Valley Industries Silt Filtration Bags are on many “state approved” lists, whether they require woven or non-woven fabrics. Features excellent rip, tear and puncture resistance for demanding applications and rough terrain. Durable and sturdy unit is constructed of chemical-resistant materials.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Prevents silt contaminated run-off
- Can accommodate various size discharge hoses
- Available in non-woven and woven geotextiles
- Custom manufacturing to customer specifications available
- Dewatering lakes and ponds
- Dewatering construction sites and excavations
- High strength double stitched “J” type seams.
- Maximum strength design for hose attachment
- Specification oriented geotextiles
- 6' x 15'
- 12' x 15'
- 15' x 15'